09 October, 2008

Tagged by Jessica

Taking a break from V. Richlin's world, let me answer some questions about me in the real world. I've been tagged so here goes:

Hmmm... after reviewing the questions I think I'll add my own...

Five TV Shows I watch:
(Keep in mind I have no TV in my dorm, so I don't really watch much)
America's Funniest Home Videos
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
House
Biggest Loser
Anything on Discovery Health Channel (I'm a Neurology geek, remember?)

Five Favorite Restaurants:
McDonalds
Red Robin
IHOP
Taco Bell
Quiznos

Five Things That Happened Today:
Trombone Sectional (donuts included!)
Ear Training Interval Retest (which I don't need...)
First frost of the year (BOOO!!!)
I woke up late (These are obviously in no order)
I'm killing time between classes doing this

Five Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Winter Break (both of them)
Working more than a day a week
Orchestra
Being done with school
Getting my own house.

Five Things I'm Worried About:
The fact that I have ADD now and can't focus...
My grade in Theory
Benjamin
Being shafted by the music department (oh I already have...)
The competence of several members of marching band.

Five Favorite Girls Names:
Madeleine
Matilda
Stella
Lucille
Seren

Five Favorite Boys Names:
Jeffrey
Eric
Ambrose
Benjamin
David

Five of My Characters I Wish Were Real:
Lesko Diamond
Oja Diamond
Gary Charles
Steven Behr
Avicile Mohaili

Five Things I Wish For:
Getting my own house
Being organized
Socialness
The ability to sketch and paint portraits
Straight hair

Five Hidden Talents:
Perfect Pitch
Photographic Memory
Excellent Sense of Direction
The ability to sense people's "air" about them
The ability to cheer people up...

Five People I tag:
Um... um............... I tag my mom and dad and Kyan... I don't have that many followers yet!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the name Madeline too! I wanted to name Abby that but Zach liked Abigail better. I'm so glad you did this tag. I was just telling your mom yesterday that you guys always know how I'm doing by reading my blog but I never know what's going on in your lives.

Anonymous said...

But I don't have a blog!

Yer Mum