15 November, 2008

Twins

I like to incorporate things I like or that I'm interested in into my world. Probably the most obvious is twins. Whether I decided, or it just came about and I can't remember why, here is a list of several pairs of twins (and beyond even) and a little bit about them.

The Mohaili Twins:
This one need a subcategory. Avicile Mohaili's family is jam packed with multiple births. There are 5 sets of twins in the family. Yeah, her family isn't exactly realistic but anything can happen...

Dominik and Rianda
Oldest set, fraternal twin girls, born January 1, 1987. They look a lot alike but Rianda has blonde wavy hair and Dominik has black straight hair. They are both married and Rianda ended up having twins of her own.

Avicile and "Vifiale"
Sorta... Remember, Avicile Mohaili is supposed to be my identical twin. However, I never write about myself in my world, I just exist, so I'm not really sure what to call her twin. Anyways Avicile Mohaili is married to Lesko Diamond, who happens to be a twin himself, and plays the sax and clarinet.

Keri, KZ, and Kagie
Triplets! KZ (Katarina Zoe) and Kagie are identical twins and Keri is their fraternal twin. Keri has blonde curly hair and KZ and Kagie have pure Catin looks. All three are in wheelchairs but that's a story for another day. They were born July 4, 1990.

Veda and Shonna
Finally, a pair of boy/girl twins! They're young and as far as I know have blond hair. Their birthday is December 16, 1998.

Taddese and Arundi
Another pair of boy/girl twinners. They're the youngest of the Mohaili kids and were born on October 15, 2004. No clue about their looks... I steer clear of the Mohaili family because it's full of history and is so messed up date and age wise.

Anyways, here are other "famous" pairs of twins, in no particular order:

Spiker, Blaze, Kip, and Red Kye
These four are actually identical QUADRUPLETS. You should recognize Spiker and Blaze right off, as they're the fathers of Harper and Augustus/Harrison respectively. Remember how I said Harper and Augustus were literally half brothers? Now you know the full story.

Morley and Morgan Behr
Identical twins born on October 18, 1989. This family is more known for their younger brother Steven Behr who will have his own story to tell. They're music majors and Morley plays Alto Sax and Morgan plays Tenor Sax.

Benjamin and Nathanial Kye
Identical twin Kye boys who aren't the sons of any of the Kye quads. No, their father was the quads' older sibling, the one who owns Kye Music Store. Benjamin plays the trombone and is going to an instrument repair school, while Nathanial is majoring in Piano/Euphonium performance at Kennywood University. Their birthday is October 14, 1988. What's ironic is that they live next door to the Behr family. Oldest kids, identical twins, four days (and a year) apart? Wow.

Lesko and Oja Diamond
Such a famous pair. I love them both to pieces. I'm very pleased with how they turned out. They're fraternal twins whose features are so opposite it's funny to think they were twins. I mean, on one side I have a tall, blonde, Catin-looking, green-eyed, outgoing one and on the other side I have a short, very dark, reserved, pondering one. The only things they have in common are their smiles, voices, and the fact that they are both left-handed. Their birthday is January 9, 1990.

Cameron and Jillian Charles
Identical twin girls, the sisters of the more prominent Gary and Lleyton Charles. They share a lot in common and spend countless hours alone talking to each other. Their birthday is May 8, 1991.

Edith and Mahala Kribana
Identical twin girls, young sisters of Mustafa Kribana. Born August 13, 1998.

Theodore (Ned), Oswald, and Marjorie Kribana
Triplets, identical twin boys plus one girl, very young siblings of Mustafa Kribana born August 2, 2006.

Kirby and Shelby Law
Boy/Girl twins. Kirby goes to Kennywood University and is living with Jag, Winterwood, and Eagle. He plays the oboe and loves to have a good time. Shelby is going to University of Kaytue and sings alto in choir. They were introduced during Eagle's trip to Catarika. Their birthday is July 8, 1990.

Jaguarondi and Winterwood Lightfoot
The pair I always forget are twinners :-). They're from the Lost Islands. Jag is Eagle's best friend and is a champion diver. He also sings bass in the choir and is dad is the high school band director. Winterwood is Eagle's girlfriend, who dresses so uniquely it's impossible to miss her. She plays the oboe and loves band and orchestra. Their birthday is March 5, 1990.

Timothy and Brandon Hoyt
A brand spanking new pair (like, I established them today). These two are identical twins who love music more than anything. Keep your eyes peeled, these two will take Kennywood University by storm! Their birthday is July 5, 1991 (which is the number of letters in Timothy's first and middle name, as I was creating too many people to have them all share common birthdays. What's better, and defined them as twins, was when I told my boyfriend to give me a random date and he said the exact same one that I had for Timothy. Random chance at work.).

Claudia and Sallie Drake
A pair of fraternal twin girls, these two are relatively minor characters. They have a very interesting family life and Sallie is affected by a genetic defect. I wanted to see how her life would play out. This one was inspired by a dream. Their birthday is April 7, 1993.

So there you have it. Some of the most prominent twinners. There are many more, but these ones will be the most likely to be mentioned.

No comments: