28 October, 2009

Babies Updates- Part 2

First a little update on Elias and Darrion:

Says Elias:

"I want to thank all the wonderful staff and friends I've made here at school and their support in helping me find the perfect job. Well, after auditioning and applying for many things I am very happy to say that I've been hired by Ricktoria-Landon University as a teacher of some music theatre classes! What's even better, I have a secured place in the Ricktoria-Landon Theatre Company cast! I could not believe it!

Darrion, who has graduated already, and I, who will graduate this winter, are going to be moving to Tekria in early December where I will get right to work training for my job and already have a role in the upcoming play. Darrion is doing well right now and we both eagerly await the arrival of our baby. We are so excited to raise our child near both of our homelands.

We love you all and we'll miss you a lot but we'll keep in touch and visit often.

Love,
Elias and Darrion"

Next, a little bit of very important news from Gary and Karin Charles:

"Well everyone, I guess I thought I should join Club Spicy after spending so much time around all you wonderful people. Gary and I are please to announce I'm pregnant! I'm about 9 weeks along and am due late May. We are very excited!

-Karin"

And lastly, an update on Rasmus and Melissa:

"Melissa has been admitted to the hospital. It is looking most likely that our precious baby will be born today or before the weekend. After doing numerous tests, things are looking pretty good considering. We are both scared and ready to travel down this path. Melissa is almost 24 weeks along and isn't due until the beginning of February so you can see our baby will be a preemie and will most likely be in the hospital for a long time. We are very optimistic about the future however and with the support of family and friends will get through this and emerge triumphant.

With love,
Rasmus"

No comments: