17 January, 2011

Here We Go!!!

Oh my goodness this is Lesko here. My wife's water finally broke as she was getting up again in the wee hours of the morning. We're at the hospital now! I've just now been able to sit down at a compy. Eric and Rebecca are on their way after they slept off their weird jet lag and of course my brother and his wife are here and lots of my family and lots of her family... I'm so breathless! We're going to have a baby girl later today!

Probably this evening some time. Oh boy!

Sterling is enjoying the attention from everybody. He knows something's up. We have no idea how he is going to initially react to the new baby but he's been running up and down the halls shouting "Baby!" I love that boy. He is so cute!

Avicile is just resting now getting comfortable in her bed. In the last 12 hours she has gone from our little girl being stuck tightly up with almost no sign of coming out to well on her way out! In a few minutes we're all going to take a walk to try and get this baby girl further out. Stay tuned!

No comments: