01 November, 2012

NaNoWriMo

It's been like 2 months since I've written anything here and it's time to get back into it! I'm going to do my best to get back into the groove of things by participating in National Novel Writing Month. I really wanted to finish my Terabi story but it has to be from scratch so I have decided to jump ahead and write the merged part 2 of a mega series I've had going on for a long time. Part 1.1 is the Lochgren Series (unfinished), part 2 is the story of Haven and Cedric that I am not yet brave enough to write, part 1.3 is the story of Aranel, and the merged part 2 is when all three of these lines meet.

I already have a rough outline of how I want the story to be and hopefully I won't cause too many discontinuities by writing ahead of the Lochgren Series. Man, I'm like a year behind on it now... It's basically how one boy was not forgotten by Terabi and how he ended up as a son of Haven and changing history forever.

I'll update this as I can! Here we go!

No comments: