25 April, 2010

A Most Pleasant Surprise

Hello!

We are all doing well here at home. Our new house is getting ever closer to being finished! This week we've been exploring room themes and colors and have chosen the carpet for most of the rooms. Before long we'll be moving in the new furniture and hopefully by mid-June all 5 of us will be ready to move in. Eric and Rebecca's side of the house looks beautiful as well and we cannot thank our builder enough!

As for me I'm hanging in there. Things were pretty bad with my health for a while but at the moment things have died down to their usual roar. I really hope I don't jinx myself! I am finishing up my sophomore year and am looking forward to a summer of working, taking a few classes, performing, and having a great time with my family. Augustus will be marching corps this summer, but only in the fun, non-competition shows since his twins are due to be born in May. This means that he'll be here a lot more and we can go on tour! In other news, my favorite color is still green, I am still 6'2, and am the same energetic and happy person that I always have been, just a little older! ;-)

As for Avicile she is doing very well and is loving her role as a mother. We've both gotten the hang of this parenting thing and are very much enjoying raising a family. She visits the school often to chat with friends and always has Sterling in tow. :) She loves to get out and about and having a baby in a sling isn't stopping her! She is even thinking of taking a class or two in the fall, which should be fun!

As for Sterling, he is almost 4 months old already! He is such a mellow baby who is content to be held or to just be in his carrier with someone singing to him. He is full of smiles and is starting to play with toys! He has eyes just like his daddy and they will more than likely be blue or green! :) We love him so much and he is a wonderful way to start our family!

OK it's been too long, I can't hold it back any longer! For the past week or so Avicile has been feeling a bit under the weather so tonight we got out the pregnancy test. It was negative last week but she got a new one out today. She was too afraid to look at it so all 5 of us (Eric, Rebecca, and us 3) sat in a circle in the living room. On the count of three she held it out and we all looked.

IT'S POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll update after Monday's doctor visit!

Well I guess this wraps things up! Looks like we're going to be a family of 4 in January!!

Love,
Lesko

No comments: