24 January, 2011

Sorela's Words

All these things...
which I experience
have been made known to me.
Osai has told me these things
before I even fully knew my role
as the man of BOTH Terabi Tana AND Osai Naori.
All of this is the price to pay for such a gift.
I bear this unique burden honorably.
*
More importantly than anything...
I feel their love for me through all this.
They are always there for me.
They have the power to step in
when things get too much.
With my power of threes...
I have been able to contain darkness.
*
Tonight was the first night...
that I broke through the barrier
of my own physical body.
An instant alarm was raised.
I could see it clearly.
I could see a strange world of color...
Hear things I could not describe...
My body felt as though all the energy of the world
was incinerating me.
*
I could see Terabi running
at full speed
his sword drawn.
I knew I had broken
the barrier of my own body.
*
He was coming...
To save me...
From myself.

No comments: