08 July, 2011

ILEN Tour- Mid June to Mid July

Hello all! Lesko Here! Sorry it's been so long but a ton of stuff has happened this past month. We're all loving this running around and we're about to bust into Kye relative territory so it will seem less focused on me and Eric and more on the Kye cousins. I'm writing so much because I've been dedicated as the official spokesman and they like how I write these. :)

OK so anyway, here's what's been going on this past month.

As most of you know Oja and Cameron's baby girl Marina was born late in the night on June 14 which is Jeffrey's birthday. The next morning the four of us went with Jeffrey and Michaela up to Tarra (a direct route by train- easy!) and spent some time with them. I stayed while the rest of ILEN went back down to Jennifer where our next concert was staged in my uncle Guy's backyard. I stayed with Oja and my family until Thursday (the 16th) and then went down in time for our Jennifer concert which was loads of fun and had lots of people. We even got picked up by the news and ended up on a couple websites! We're gonna be even more viral by the time we hit the east coast!

After that concert we had 3 days until our Griso concert so we split up- Eric went with Rebecca up north, the Kyes went to visit relatives and friends, and I stayed with Oja and my family getting to know Marina and helping out with everything. My wife and kids were there and we had fun like always. :) By Saturday we had all gathered again and put on a concert in the land of my grandparents, several Kyes, and even some old family friends of Eric. It was a party! Dragon Trail Park is really beautiful and historic and tons of people were there to enjoy it.

The next day we all went down to Dahhod as it's a pretty important place and arguably one of the most beautiful places in all of Kiillaana. It's taking the amazing beauty of the maple forest and adding a Jadali city to it. Having a small tie here makes it more meaningful to me (even though he's not here right now) but the Kyes have a couple of friends here so we had a great time with them and just enjoying the laid-back atmosphere of this adorable town.

On Saturday (25th) we headed back to Pyncyltonia and went to Lyon's Park which is where we used to put on all of our outdoor concerts. It brought back lots of memories, especially since my sister got engaged here a few years ago. Lots of old friends were there and made plans to be there and it was a fun time for all.

After that we had almost 2 weeks off so we went back home to rest up and take care of things at home in preparation for our big, huge trip out east. Ahhh, relaxation!

On the 3rd of July I headed back to Tarra with my wife and kids and spend some of that week with him again. My older sisters were even there too so we had the whole family there! My parents have lots of grandkids now ;)

Two days ago (the 6th) I said goodbye to my family and headed for Kaisi to meet up with the rest of ILEN. Even in July it's really cold here! The whole state is basically one big mountain high, high up there. It's really pretty though and yesterday we had a concert at Ice Park High School. We had a very warm welcome and lots of fans came out to hear us live and meet us. Afterwards they hosted a party for us and we got to meet some of our biggest fans. :)

Phew! Now I'm all caught up! Tomorrow we hit Tevernid which I am superly excited for! I can't wait! Hopefully I'll update sooner next time! ;)

Love,
Lesko and the gang

No comments: