09 November, 2010

Through the Eyes of Jeffrey Peak [Tagged!]

I got tagged by Kingston. Here you go. }:-|

1. What time did you get up this morning?

I didn't sleep at all last night. I went right from work to my fort and read books until 5 when I went for a run and then got ready for school.

2. How do you like your steak?

Medium-well, with Rihanu Spice. Yum!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Jeremy and I saw Tripper like a year ago...

4. What is your favorite TV show?

I don't watch tv.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Kalta. }:-J

6. What did you have for breakfast?

Egg-In-Nest, waffles, and milk.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

Catin Grill.

8. What foods do you dislike?

Apples. Eww.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

I wouldn't be Vetonian if I didn't say Jackson's Roadhouse!

10. Favorite Dressing:

Reee-yanch! XD

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Just a small blue car...

12. What are your favorite clothes?

My gray sweatshirt that I got from my trip to Catarika when I was 12.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Tarra. Hands down.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Half full. The world is such a better place positive.

15. Where would you want to retire?

I doubt I'll ever retire.

16. Favorite time of day?

The night on a full moon.

17. Where were you born?

The same hospital that I ow work for.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Basketball.

19. Bird watcher?

Yes, I love to sit atop our ranch hills.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Both. I sleep when I have free time.

21. Do you have any pets?

A couple horses and lots of other livestock.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

There's going to be a new Man of Osai discovered soon!

23. What did you want to be when you were little?

A doctor.

24. What is your best childhood memory?

The day I realized that I had a great and powerful gift that only a handful have.

25. Are you a cat, or dog person?

Dog.

26. Are you married?

Not yet. I'm a little young for that.

27. Always wear your seat belt?

Always.

28. Been in a car accident?

No, but I was on the scene of a bad one last night.

29. Any pet peeves?

People who think 'hanging out' means drinking until they make a fool of themselves.

30. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

Roast pepper and coconut flake.

31. Favorite Flower?

Rose.

32. Favorite ice cream?

Vanilla.

33. Favorite fast food restaurant?

On The Clock Burgers.

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

I didn't.

35. From whom did you get your last email?

Thomas Keery. }:-J

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

The store of knowlege.

37. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Went to Tarra for the weekend.

38. Like your job?

LOVE it.

39. Broccoli?

Yes.

40. What was your favorite vacation?

Going to Catarika to see Osai's Palace.

41. Last person you went out to dinner with?

Oja Diamond and his family.

42. What are you listening to right now?

Jaden's Followers.

43. What is your favorite color?

Blue.

44. How many tattoos do you have?

None.

45. How many are you tagging for this quiz?

8.

46. What time did you finish this quiz?

Time is irrelevant.

47. Coffee Drinker?

Not at all.

No comments: