28 January, 2012

Lyonal in the Spotlight

Sometimes I find surveys on the various blogs I follow that parents give to their kids during certain times of their life. I want to do this with my own kids someday. All of these just scream LYONAL DIAMOND so here are some of the things he would say as a 13-year-old 7th grader.

My favorite food is: popcorn.
My favorite color is: yellow!
My favorite sport to play is: gymnastics.
The best show on television is: paramedics.
My current favorite song is: Postcard. (it's a PIECE not a SONG!)
The Coolest person on Earth is: Terabi.
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: music.
The thing I do most awesomely is: back flips off the board.
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: Isle Del Akai to surf.
When I grow up I'm going to be a: musician.
The book I'm loving right now is: A Certain Mr. Fay.
Three words that describe me are: unique, special, tall.
When I was little, I used to: sneer my lip.
My favorite season of the year is: autumn.
The absolute best thing about middle school is: taking band!
The snack I like best is: popcorn.
One food I really dislike is: bananas.
My best friend is: Tony Kelson.
If I had one wish, it would be: that my brother didn't have to live with this dumb disorder.
My best memory is: watching my siblings get married.


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Ki amu tu, ki'n kalaia masiro! (I love you my young son)

2. What makes mom happy?
Singing to her in the car, getting errands done for her.

3. What makes mom sad?
When she remembers her past.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She is witty.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Sad, a lot.

6. How old is your mom?
44.

7. How tall is your mom?
Taller than my dad.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play piano!

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Teaches piano lessons and calls her adult children.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being the mother of an Osanokai. Oh wait...

11. What is your mom really good at?
Teaching piano and object lessons.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Speaking Kevian. She doesn't like to.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Teaches piano lessons.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Smoked salmon.

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
She overcame her past.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don't know.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We knit.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are both tall.

19. How are you and your mom different?
My mom has black hair. Also she's a woman.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She is there for me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
She said "hi'n leomira" (his calm head. it doesn't translate well)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Tarra.

No comments: