15 January, 2012

Your Mom

Sometimes, I dive so deep into the lives of my peeps that I can see their parents. Here's a short collection of some of the parents of my favorite little stars:


Elwin Lochgren, the father of Moira and Severin Lochgren.
I pictured him as a total stereotypical Lochgren with light, curly hair and a cheery face. He works as a ferry operator and constantly sails the 12 miles from Leena Eithre-Resa to Taleah and back.


Tania Balthòr Lochgren, mother of Moira and Severin Lochgren.
I pictured her as being outgoing, caring, and unique in her fashion. Her trademarks are her very short black hair and her love for the color purple.

(all 4 Lochgrens can be found mentioned in this chapter)


Meadow Delmont Rivers, mom of Eagle and Falcon Rivers.
I immediately pictured a part-Catin woman with very long, straight, black hair as the Rivers' mother. She is sweet and crafty, working at the local apothecary in Port Rose with her twin sister. The boys look like their father and their little sister, Phoenix, is the only one that looks like Mom!

Baxter Lightfoot, father of Winterwood (Rivers), Jaguarondi, and Moonbeam Lightfoot.
Baxter is the band director of Port Rose High School and has successfully convinced almost every member of his and the Rivers families mentioned in this blog to join band. Because the Lightfoot kids are a hefty part Rakian, I gave Baxter the Rakian features like a broad nose, springy straight hair, and large dog-like eyes.


Ashlan Sorela, the father of Aratan and Aulivar Sorela.
Ashlan is the son of S. R. Sorela and Airi Hieldin and I picture him with his father's eyes and his mother's smile. He looks very much like his father, especially with his equally long, black hair. He of course works in Sothrey Tavern as an innkeeper and musician.

Though not a father himself, I couldn't resist. This is Aulivar Sorela, the youngest son of Ashlan, dressed in his school uniform long coat. I'm excited to see what happens as he grows up!

No comments: